FIFA Women’s World Cup Mind Map – Know More about the CompetitionNancy
The Women’s World Cup is a global football competition held by the Federation Internationale de Football Association. It is held every four years since 1991 and there are in total 24 teams to compete for the champion. The Women’s World Cup normally lasts for one month. So far, six countries have hosted the tournament and they are China, the United States, Canada, France, Germany, and Sweden. Learn more right now based on some FIFA Women’s World Cup mind maps.
2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup Schedule Mind Map
Here is a mind map for you to easily check out all the key matches with their results and national flags. Which country will win the final? Let’s find out on 7th July 2019.
- Created by the free mind mapping tool Edraw MindMaster
FIFA Women’s World Cup Awards
Awards are presented to players and teams for their achievement during the tournament. The key awards are:
- Golden Ball for the best player decided by a vote of media members;
- Golden Shoe for the top goalscorer;
- Golden Glove Award for the best goalkeeper noted by the FIFA Technical Study Group;
- Best Young Player Award for the best player no older than age 21;
- FIFA Fair Play Award for the team with the best record of fair play. The voting is based on the points system and criteria published by the FIFA Fair Play Committee;
- All-Star Team includes all the best players of the tournament as decided by the FIFA Technical Study Group;
FIFA Women’s World Cup Records
This mind map below shows the top records of the FIFA Women’s World Cup. So far, the USA has won the most champions. The Brazilian player Marta has shot 17 goals in total and she is currently the top shooters of the event. The player from Germany, Birgit Prinz, currently takes the second place.