Linux Ubuntu Mind Map Tool: Top Choice for Productive SolutionsNancy
Nowadays, we have already seen lots of applications for Windows mind map software or many top Mac mind mapping applications. However, if you are a Linux fan, where could you get a Linux Ubuntu mind map tool? Don’t worry, today we gonna see a great choice for your business or educational projects.
Linux Ubuntu Mind Map Tool Edraw MindMaster (Free Download Right Now!)
The software is quite convenient for creating different types of mind maps based on the rich preset mind map examples, clip art, marks and the auto-create tools. You can also quickly stylize mind map themes, background colors, watermarks types, or insert supportive elements like notes, comments, attachments and website links etc. Furthermore, the Auto-create slideshow and the Cloud Sharing features to improve your teamwork productivity and language learning to a higher level. And its free version is indeed free without time limitation or further hidden costs.
Linux Ubuntu Mind Map Tool for Business Programs
You can use the tool for undertaking project management tasks via a series of simple features:
- Inserting callout, boundary or summary for a set of similar sub-tasks; adding tags with the names of every individual team members to follow up your program.
- Create Fishbone (Cause and effect analysis) diagram or Timelines for monitoring your business development process or causes.
- Making Gantt charts: add new tasks, assign team roles, set milestones, task priority and progress rate etc. You can select functions from the right-hand user panel.
- Export your Gantt charts in PDF formats, or save files on the built-in Team or Personal Cloud accounts.
How about Educational Usages?
Besides the above business uses, there are also more cool features for academic coursework or lectures. Feel free to explore any of the following ones:
Customize Mind Map Style
The Linux Ubuntu mind map tool lets users access innovative originally made themes patterns, background images, layout types and the Hand-Drawn option.
Drag and Drop Premade Symbols
Just get rid of searching for free icons on Google, instead, using the built-in symbols of the Linux Ubuntu mind map tool for a wide range of educational subjects from nature to medical topics.
Auto-create SlideShow for Presentations
The Linux Ubuntu mind map tool also offers you the great experience to quickly create pages of slides by hitting the Auto Create button. During lectures or classes, just go to the Full Screen mode and then smoothly display and travel around different sub-topics based on keyboard shortcuts.
What Else Cool?
- You can one-click share on many SNS platforms, for example, Facebook and Twitter etc. Alternatively, simply use the auto-generated HTML code to insert in your WordPress blogs.
- You can export to many formats including MS Word, PPT, or graphics formats. You can also import files from MindManager and XMind to save time.
Where to Get a Free Download?
Just click on here to start using the free Linux Ubuntu mind map tool right now!