Mind Map Maker: The Top List in Last 6 MonthsNancy
A good mind map maker would be quite productive for different kinds of visual mind map presentations for both business and language learning. It also enables you to freely brainstorm for more innovative insights. So far, there are many great brands in the mind map software market and today we gonna check out together the top recommended names in last 6 months.
Edraw MindMaster (Free Download Right Now!)
The software has become a strong competitor in the mind map software market. The user interface is similar to Microsft software and has night mode for overnight projects. The pro version of the mind map maker also has abundant originally designed resources and theme patterns like mind map themes, mind map examples, clip arts, and marks for various categories from natural science to food.
For the business part, the free mind map tool has the auto-create slideshow mode, the quick Gantt chart feature for project management, many exporting options as well as the built-in Cloud system for team communications.
- Price: Free version available; $5 for 1 month, $28 for 6 months, $48 for 12 months; Academic/non-profit discounts are available
- Platforms: Windows Vista/7/8/10; Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Linux Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and more
This mind map maker lets users easily insert or develop any specify topics in the form of nodes on the uncluttered drawing board. Furthermore, all the nodes are rearranged automatically according to the hierarchical level of your mind map. You can also export to OPML format or the Ulysses type for further edits. As one of the Mac mind mapping applications, MindNode has a clear design for its desktop version, and if you sync files to iCloud Drive, then you can edit works on your iPhone.
- Price: $29.99 monthly per user for the Mac devices.
- Platforms: Macbooks iOS 11.0 or later; iPhone/iPad/iPad touch
Edraw Max is an overall smoothly running mind map maker with an easy-to-follow user interface and many initiative features. You can conveniently add or customize options such as text fonts, sizes, colors, space between branches, labels, external images, hyperlinks, attachments and so on. The tool also has various theme style choices for you to simultaneously change between different colors and layouts. One more cool thing is, you can even draw your own symbols by using the preset pencil or pen drawing cools!
- Price: Subscription License for no more than $99 per year per user; Academic/non-profit/multi-user discounts are available
- Platforms: Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10, 32/64 bit; Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Linux OS packages for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, and More
The mind map maker is especially welcomed in commercial uses with a flexible pricing plan for enterprises. When working on your projects, you can switch between different view modes like map view, Gantt view, outline view and the analysis view etc. It also has great compatibility so you can open files or share in Outlook, Evernote, Sharepoint, Google Search, Zapier and much more.
- Price: Perpetual License for Mac $179; Perpetual License for Windows $349
- Platforms: Windows 7/8/10, 32/64 bit; Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Android; iPhone/iPad
MindMeister is a collaborative mind map maker for you to do projects on both remote and desktop devices. You can download any automatically synchronized files between different devices or operating systems. The great online mind map software also has great collaboration feature for users to notice any edits from their team members on the drawing board in real-time.
- Price: $216 for Business License per year
- Platforms: iOS 10.0 or later for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch; Windows/Mac/Linux Ubuntu/Android/Web-based
Wanna Try a Mind Map Maker Right Now?
So far, we have discussed a series of top mind map tools with their key advantages. Surely, each of them has attractive features for different groups of users. Have you decided which one to choose yet? Just free download to start your mind map creations right away!